How to delete hotmail account permanently
- go to your browser in the addressbar just type outlook and we’ll take you to the sign in page where you need to enter your hotmail email address and password
- then sign into your hotmail account
when you signed into your Hotmail account.
- go to the upper right side
- click on your username
- and then click onaccount settings. this will take you to the Microsoft account details of your hotmail account which is the same as your Microsoft account
- now on the left hand side panel click on security and password
sometimes if you haven’t verified your Microsoft account, it will ask you to verify it first. your mobile phone or the alternate email to provided during signup
- before you can access your security and password information. But once you verify or if you had verified before you’re going to see the protect your account information
- then you want to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says close my account
- click on it just select check boxes and then select a reason
- if you reason is not listed just, select the my reason is not listed and then you not mark account for closure now
- before you mark this account for closure, you should know that after 60 days you not be able to recover this account and you will lose access to any Microsoft service that this account is to access one other thing
before you close your Microsoft account make sure any devices like your smartphone or your tab or any other PC you use that is signed into this accountis signed out first of all before you
can deactivate or map this account for closure this is because any automatic sign-in will reactivate this account click on this blue button that says account for closure so there you go so that hotmail account will be closed 60 days from now but before those 60 days you can cancel the closure and reopen account by simply signing in to the account so click on done and your hotmail account has been deactivated it will get deleted from the Microsoft servers after 60 days.